As the restaurant industry continues to see reduced walk-in traffic due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are working with store owners to help them increase online orders.
We have listed below some of the approaches that you can follow to increase the online ordering.
- Do an email campaign to your existing customers to make them well aware of the hygiene measures your restaurant management is following.
- Enable online ordering with pickup/deliveries.
- Introduce discounts on online ordering via email campaigns e.g., 5% – 10% off on all online orders.
- Have a window/door decal or a standee banner that will display a message that the restaurant is accepting orders online.
- Put a popup on your website mentioning that the business is open for pickup/deliveries.
- Reach out to your audience via social media regarding the offers and safety measures.
- With every pickup/delivery meal, slide in a flyer of hygiene guidelines that have been taken at restaurant and staff while preparing/packaging/delivering the food.
For further assistance, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1 (877) 987-4634 ext. 2.